Saturday, 9 February 2013

Introduction

This is where I, like many others, express my love for wine, the wine process and the enjoyment of drinking wine. 
My aspiration is to become a person you can go to and ask for wine advice. A wine connoisseur if you will and this is my journey into that space. The space of vines and wines, bottles and glasses, design and labels, pops and fizzes, sight and colour, smell and aromas, taste and flavours, taste and texture.
A journey that begins now with my passion of wine and all the types of wine there are out there, from red to white to champagne to bubbles to desert to ports or winter warmers as I like to call them. Even the history and what other people have done and influenced the wine industry. 
I hope that you will learn as much as I will on this journey into the wine space.

No comments:

Post a Comment